Just wanna share this poems by Lady Kathleen which really touched my heart...
I
Oldest memories of a time long ago
I thought was just a dream set aglow.
Water surrounds the world I see
and it was closing in on me.
The red of blood through waters deep
draw closer now with no sound to speak.
A symbol now is what does reveal and spark
A wavy shape, I see, of two white crossed marks.
II
If not a dream, then what memory
And what does this memory mean?
The truth be known in later years
That it was a memory with tears.
My oldest memories that haunts me to this day
Is of a time where death called but I got away.
For I fell into a pool as a young baby of three
And to the bottom sinking down soft and free.
As a gallant man jumped in to save the young lass
And he wore swimming trunks of red with white crosses
A thing that was in my mind now and then
that would haunt me for all time and again.

    review http://grannysoldtrunk.blogspot.com on alexa.com